DID YOU KNOW?….
All veterinary hospitals are not created equal.
Accreditation is required for human hospitals but voluntary for animal hospitals. Only about 15% of animal hospitals in the U.S. and Canada are accredited by AAHA, and we’re proud to say that we’re one of them!
The AAHA Difference
To become accredited by AAHA, an experienced accreditation consultant visits our hospital to evaluate us on more than 900 standards that directly correlate to the quality of care we are providing your pet. AAHA has determined that our practice demonstrates an exceptional level of medical care and client service, and we strive to deliver nothing less than excellence.
The American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) is the only organization that accredits companion animal veterinary practices in North America.
The AAHA Standards of Accreditation cover these and so much more:
- We are trained to handle your pet gently and safely, which minimizes stress during the veterinary visit.
- We consider pain assessment and control a valuable part of your pet’s visit, which helps promote faster healing and comfort.
- A practice team member will be dedicated to monitoring your pet while he or she is under anesthesia.
- We provide nutritional assessments and counseling to help you make informed decisions about your pet’s diet.
- Your pet’s dental procedures are performed by trained team members who follow the highest standards of dental care.
AAHA-accredited hospitals are recognized among the finest in the industry because they voluntarily choose to be evaluated on more than 900 quality standards that go above and beyond state regulations, ranging from patient care and pain management to staff training and advanced diagnostic services.
We strive to deliver excellent care. Thank you for trusting us with the care of your pets.