In Search of Veterinarian for Bridgton Veterinary Hospital
Bridgton Veterinary Hospital is searching for a veterinarian, full time or part time, to help us take care of dogs, cats, and a small number of rabbits, rats, and guinea pigs. in the Lakes Region of Maine, right where some of Steven King’s best novels are based.
Don’t worry, we know our way out of the dome, there hasn’t been a monster mist in years, and we do not maintain a pet cemetery. We are just a great team that does our best to keep a bit of humor in each day.
We are a small privately owned practice with a strong focus on preventive medicine and we take pride in excellent client education. Our boss and the owner of the practice, Dr. Gary Wheeler, has a passion for veterinary dentistry. We do not have after hours emergencies or on call hours. We have health, vision, and dental insurance, 401K contributions, paid time off, and paid continuing education.
Western Maine is a great place to live for the outdoor enthusiast, with amazing hikes of all sizes, Sebago, Long, and Norway Lakes as well as countless ponds providing amazing fishing opportunities, and we have five ski mountains within a half hour drive of Bridgton. Also, another great Maine fact, hot dogs are red here. Seriously, we aren’t joking, and they are delicious.
If our jokes haven’t horrified you, and you might be interested in joining our team, please reach out to our practice manager, Erin Barnes, (207) 647-8804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our benefits package includes:
Competitive Salary with Bonus, Health Insurance, Personal Pet Discounts, Generous PTO & Sick Time Offerings, Continuing Education (CE) Allowance, Veterinarian Membership Dues and Licensing Fees, and a fantastic staff to work with.
Please visit us online at bridgtonvets.com, and check out the services we offer.
How To Apply
• To apply for this position, please email a cover letter and detailed resume in a PDF format to the attention of Dr. Gary Wheeler at email@example.com
Dr. Gary Wheeler
Bridgton Veterinary Hospital
• All applications will be treated as confidential.
• We will only be able to personally respond to qualified candidates.
• A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM or VMD) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
• Licensure in good standing and eligibility to practice Veterinary Medicine in the State of Maine.
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude.
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets.
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine and upholding the veterinary code of ethics.